While we are not obliged by law to participate in the community activities, we have given various charity organizations and institutions as part of our community drive in an effort to help those in need. It is our hope and desire to continue this initiative in the future.
- In 2009 we donated 200 sets of blankets and food to a local church.
- In 2012 we donated generators, fans, food etc to Matthew Rusike Children’s Home.
- In 2013 we donated 10 tones of mealie meal and other food staff to the Tokwe Mukosi flood victims.
- In 2014 we built a classroom block for a school in Zvimba to improve rural education and they were handed over to the local government in 2015.
- COVID-19: We have donated essential supplies such as gloves and protective face mask to some of our valued customers in retail.
We plan to support medical and education fraternity. We aim pay to school fees for 50 children and hope to increase the number every year. In order to promote capacity development, we have embarked on school fees paying project for disadvantaged children in the communities we operate in and all our staff are expected to participate in this project voluntarily.